Date of last published version: 27 October 2017
YouRTI.in ("the Website") including sensitive personal data or information; (ii) the purpose,
and modes of usage of such information; and (iii) how and to whom such information which has been
will be disclosed.
mean any natural person who uses the Website for availing Services. The terms “We”, “Us”, “Our” shall
mean the Company, its employees, and authorised agents that perform any services on the Company’s
modifications will become effective immediately upon posting to the Website and your continued use of
Website, and/or the Services constitutes your consent to such modifications. If you object to any
you may terminate your account. You agree to periodically review the current version of the Privacy
as posted on the Website.
- 2.1.We enable the Users to post queries, suggestions and/or file RTI Application(s) through
Our Website. Our aim is to promote transparency and good governance by creating relevant data for the
benefit of both the User(s) and government bodies.
- 2.2.All the other defined terms shall have the same meaning as provided for under the Terms
of Use published on this Website.
- Type of information collected from the User(s)
- 3.1.We may require Users to provide us with the following information:
- (i)Name of the User;
- (ii)A self-selected User ID;
- (iii)E-mail Address;
- (iv)Phone Number;
- (v)Postal Address;
- (vii)If we decide to include new features on the Website, then We may collect
information from You. However, We will intimate You of such additional information collected.
- How the collected information will be used
- 4.1.The Information collected by Us, shall be used in the manner described below:
- (i)User name: User name shall be used to establish the identity of the User
Website, to customize the Services availed by the User through the Website and to personalize
communications that are sent to the User by Us.
- (ii)E-mail Address: Your E-mail address will be used to communicate:
- (a)Welcome message and introduce You to the features of the Website;
- (b)To send any updates on the RTI Application filed by You on the Website;
- (c)Service messages from time to time;
- (d)Promotional messages from time to time; and
- (e)Any other communication the We wish to send to You
- (iii)Phone Number: Phone number will be an alternative method to contact You,
updates on Your RTI Application and/or service messages.
- (iv)Postal Address: Postal address shall be used to send the responses to
- (vi)In order to improve the quality of our Website and/or the Services we may ask
provide us with information regarding your experiences on our Website. Users have the option of
not to provide us with this information.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- 5.1.All financial information that is collected through the Website is used solely
enable the User to make payments through the Website, and is not used for marketing or
purposes. Towards this end, we disclose such information to a third-party intermediary, for the
purpose of credit card processing, which is used to make payments to avail the Services on the
- 5.2.We may also disclose certain information to third parties solely to help diagnose
technical problems, to administer the Website, and improve the quality of the Services provided by
- 5.3.We reserve the right to disclose any personal information as required by law and
we believe, at our sole discretion that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect
from injury and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our
when you visit a website, to store certain information that is not sensitive personal
information collected through these cookies is used by us for the technical administration of
Website, research and development, and to improve the quality of our Website.
- 6.2.At this time we do not use third party cookies (cookies originating from
- 6.3.The information we collect with cookies is not sold, rented, or shared with any
parties, other than for internal Website development and maintenance.
- Third Party Links
- We may provide links to websites for the convenience and information of Users.
These websites may not be owned, controlled, or operated by Us. In those cases, We cannot control how
information collected by those websites will be used, shared, or secured. If the User visits linked
sites, We strongly recommend that the User reviews the privacy notices or policies posted at those
sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites, the User’s use of them, or the
information practices of their operators.
- Security Procedures
- We have implemented industry standard security policies, rules and technical
measures, to protect any kind of personal sensitive information that we have under our control from
unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental
- Retention of Information
- We retain any personal information that you may have provided to us, for as long as
you engaged our services, and for a reasonable time thereafter.
- If the User wishes to opt out of receiving non-essential (promotional,
marketing-related) communications from Us, after setting up an account, they may choose to do so.
Further, if a User wishes to remove all their contact information from the Website, they can do so
by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Governing Law
Kansas, without reference to conflict of laws principles. The courts in Kansas shall have the
- 11.2.You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in Kansas and agree to waive
any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts and to venue in
- Contact Information
- In case of any questions, complaints or claims related to the Services offered on
Website, or for any other specific query, please write to Us at email@example.com.