1) How many high courts are there in india?
2) How many high courts have started the online plateforms for RTI?
3) How many high courts do not have started the online plateforms for RTI?
4) How many high courts do not have infrastructure for online RTI applications and appeals?
5) How many high courts have the infrastructure for online RTI but have not started the online RTI?
6) How many high courts have not started the online RTI because of in efficiency of staff?
7) What actions have been taken by the various high courts to start the online RTI process (those who have not started the online RTI)
8) What actions have been taken by the high courts where online RTI have not been started due to inefficiency of staff ( that could be VRS of non technology compliant staff, training of non technolony compliant staff, employing of efficient staff out sourcing of technology related work or any other that could be taken)
9) How many high courts have not requested to provide (on fees or partnership or any other mode) the state govts or the central govt or the CIC or the state information commissions to use their online RTI infrastructure so that the public could file the online RTI applications?
10) what disciplinary action is proposed by the respective high courts to the defaulting employee who is responsible for making the RTI applications online as this is the supreme court order to make the RTI applications process online at the earliest.