1. Intimate whether any planning by ICAR is going on to make a provision for "payment quota seats/Self financing Scheme" for M. Sc & PhD admission in Academic Council Meetings of ICAR-Deemed University i.e. ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi. (Attach Proceedings/Office order). Attach standing committee recommendations also. Name & designation & salary of Director & Chairman of Academic Council, IARI, New Delhi. & ICAR Nominees & oher members to the Academic Council who planned to privatize agricultural education in IARI.
2. Intimate whether ICAR/Govt. of India/Ministers/higher officers is directly or indirectly promoting the privatization of agricultural education in Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi.
3. Any office order/office memorandum issued/received from ICAR/Govt. of India to/by the Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi to implement a "payment quota seats/self financing scheme" in M. Sc. and PhD degree programmes. Copy of the same thereof.
4. Intimate whether authorities of IARI i.e. Director & Joint Directors & other officers of IARI taken any money/bribe directly/indirectly from NRI/financially Rich People to implement NRI quota/self-finance scheme/payment quota for the admission of various degree programmes. Since this type of decisions happening first time in the history of IARI to compromise merit with money. Stakeholders of your institute having full of doubt & confusion about it.
5. Intimate whether Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) order/circular regarding voluntary immovable property disclosure for All India Service/Central Service officer also applicable to Officers/Scientists of your institute ?. If Yes, kindly give the details of the same (of all the scientists/officers)/link access it in your website like DoPT/Home Ministry/Ministry of External Affairs webisites.
6. What is the reason beyond imposing Self Financing Scheme/Payment Quota admission for Indian Students. Whether your Institute doesn't have fund/grant or ICAR/Govt. of India not giving funds/grants to your institute.
7. Intimate whether National Education Policy 2020 having provision/tells about impose the payment quota admission/self finance scheme to Indian Students in your institute. Copy of the Order/Circular received from Ministry of Education/UGC/ICAR regarding.
8. Selection criteria for self-finance scheme/payment quota seats? Does such candidate seeking through "payment quota/self financing scheme" writing a merit based ICAR-NTA conducting entrance exam. ?
9. Intimate whether proposed admission through payment quota seats/Self finance scheme & NRI quota in IARI, New Delhi having the provision for reservation policy of the Government of India/constitution. ?
10. Name of the committee (Chairman & Members) which suggested privatize agricultural education in IARI/implementation of payment quota/self finance admission in IARI.