AAI CPF Trust
This has reference to EPFO/AAI instructions regarding non-refundable CPF part final withdrawal to serving employees who are members EPF trust in view of second wave of pandemic of COVID-19.
In this regard, kindly provide the following information:
1. Maximum amount that can be withdrawn.
2. Whether a serving employee whose entire pay & allowances have been withheld (i.e. he is being paid zero/NIL salary - which is equivalent to being unemployed) and who has no source of income can withdraw 75% or 100% of total PF amount standing at his credit.
3. If yes, provide copies of relevant rules.
4. If no, intimate reasons.
5. Can application/claim be submitted online. If yes, provide weblink.
6. Total employees who opted for CPF part final withdrawal during first wave of COVID-19.
7. Total employees who opted for CPF part final withdrawal during second wave of COVID-19.