(License No.251 of 2007 and No.9 of 2008).
An incident of ceiling collapse in H-tower (4th floor) of Chintels Paradiso, Sector 109, Gurugram, Haryana occurred on 21/22.07.2021 which was reported by residents to DTCP office for taking appropriate action, after which an inspection was carried out by officials of DTCP.
Kindly provide following information:
1. Copy of inspection report.
2. Details of action taken by DTCP.
3. Repairs in Chintels Paradiso are being conducted since last 2 years. Reasons as found by inspection committee as to why ceiling collapsed i.e. reasons for collapse of ceiling may be intimated.
4. Whether FIR/NCR has been ordered by DTCP to police.
5. Provide copy of FIR/NCR (non cognizable report).
6. Details of action taken into the incident/complaint, if any, may be intimated alongwith documentary evidence.
7. Whether explanation/response of builder/promoter has been sought.
8. Provide copy of the same.
9. Whether statements of residents have been recorded.
10. Provide copies of the same.
11. Present status of the case.