It is understood that District Court Gurugram has appointed commissioners/advocates in its courts for tendering evidence, cross-examination, etc. These commissioners/advocates charge Rs.200/- and above at each stage/hearing such as at the time of tendering evidence, cross-examination, etc. but receipt of such payment is never provided.
Hence, kindly provide the following information under RTI Act:
1. Copies of all the circulars/orders with regard to the appointment of such court commissioners/advocates.
2. All the information with regard to charging of fees at each stage/hearing such as tendering evidence, cross-examination, etc. and providing receipts by such court commissioners/advocates.
3. Copies of terms & conditions of appointment of such court commissioners/advocates.
4. Is taking of services of such commissioners/advocates mandatory. Provide rules in this regard.
5. Whether fees charged by such commissioners/advocates is accounted for. Provide documentary evidence.
6. Names of all such commissioners/advocates appointed by District Court Gurugram along with their full particulars and qualifications.