With reference to the recent recruitment Advertisement No. 10/2019, please provide information on the following points,
1. As per the recent Govt of India /DoPT orders, whether the reservations for economically weaker sections [EWS] have been implemented in the aforementioned recruitment advertisement selections? If it is not implemented, kindly provide the valid reasons for the same.
2. How many of the candidates, who are working previously through some external agencies, and children / relatives of present and ex. employees of the institute have been shortlisted for further processing and got selected for the relevant posts mentioned in the Advertisement No. 10/2019?
3. Kindly provide list of final selection and their category of selection (GEN/ EWS/OBC/SC/ST).
4. Kindly provide complete list of total number of candidates appeared for the aforementioned advertisement (for all categories) and their interview marks, along with criteria of short listing for further selection and final selections.
5. Kindly provide the list of retired employees working in the institute, even after their retirement. What is the basis for continuation of retired employees in the institute? and what are the emoluments paid for their work contribution after their retirements?
6. Kindly provide the list of all the employees (regular basis and temporary basis) presently working in the institute, who are children / relatives of the present and ex. employees of the institute along with their category of selection , their date of joining and date of retirement (for regular employees) / date of termination (for temporary employees).