Kindly refer to the news titled, “Noida: Builders get notices over illegal possession of flats” published in the Hindustan Times dated 21.01.2018 (https://www.hindustantimes.com/noida/noida-builders-get-notices-over-illegal-possession-of-flats/story-d9Jr8DDEakZIvOFSA8XBiI.html) which, inter-alia, mentions that, “…a builder cannot allow possession or transfer of ownership right without executing the registration of the flat”.
In this connection, kindly provide the following information under RTI Act, 2005:
1. Whether similar notices have been issued by Govt. of Haryana also (as done by Uttar Pradesh Govt.) advising builders in Haryana (especially Dwarka Expressway) restricting them to transfer ownership rights without registration.
2. If yes, provide copy of the same.
3. Copy of rules governing transfer of flats/ownership rights from one person to another.
4. Under which rule/instruction, M/s Chintels India Limited has closed/stopped transfer of flats in its project Chintels Paradiso, Sector-109, Gurugram, Haryana.
5. Whether M/s Chintels India Limited has taken permission/approval of government to close/stop transfer of flats/ownership rights.
6. It is understood that M/s Chintels India Limited continues to transfer flats/ownership rights in certain cases. Action taken against the builder in this regard may be intimated for not following the rule, if any.
7. List indicating transfer of flats/ownership rights done by M/s Chintels India Limited during the past one year.