As per the Right to Education Act (RTE) , 2009, a school -
Section 12.(1) (b) Specified in sub-clause (ii) of clause (n) of section 2 shall provide free and compulsory elementary education to such proportion of children admitted therein as its annual recurring aid or grants so received bears to its annual recurring expenses, subject to a minimum of twenty-five per cent;
Section 12.(1) (c) Specified in sub-clauses (iii) and (iv) of clause (n) of section 2 shall admit in class I, to the extent of at least twenty-five percent of the strength of that class, children belonging to weaker section and disadvantaged group in the neighbourhood and provide free and compulsory elementary education till its completion: Provided further that where a school specified in clause (n) of section 2 imparts pre-school education, the provisions of clauses (a) to (c) shall apply for admission to such pre-school education."
1. Mention whether pre-primary classes take in admissions under RTE Section 12(1)(c) in addition to class 1.
2. In case the pre-primary classes are considered, please provide district-wise data, for the last 5 years (from 2014-15 to 2018-19):
a. Total RTE Section 12(1)(c) seats in pre-primary classes
b. Total number of Section 12(1)(c) admissions to those seats in the pre-primary classes
c. Total number of students, who were admitted in pre-primary classes under Section 12(1)(c), currently studying in the same school
d. Total number of students, who were admitted in pre-primary classes under Section 12(1)(c), dropped out of their initially assigned school
e. Reimbursements claimed by the private schools in lieu of such admissions in pre-primary classes under this provision
f. Total Funds disbursed as reimbursement to private schools in lieu of such admissions in pre-primary classes under this provision
3. In case the pre-primary classes are not considered as entry classes, mention and provide the information regarding the same in the form of notices, circulars, records, documents, memos, emails, opinions, advice, reports, file-notings, legal or other opinions obtained by Public authorities, etc.
4. Mention the list of unaided private schools that have received recognition to run pre-primary classes. Provide district-wise data of such schools for the last 2 years,
5. Mention the list of schools that are running without receiving recognition from the concerned departments. Provide district-wise data, if available.