Honble Courts have come heavily on Election Commission and held its officials responsible for negligence resulting in COVID casualties terming it as criminal offence.
Similarly, courts have held officials of central govt and state govts responsible for criminal negligence due to which people have lost their lives.
In AAI Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan Safdarjung Airport also, many employees and their family members have lost their lives due to negligence of higher officials who forced employees to attend office physically without any exigencies of work.
1. Provide details of COVID casualties (including employees and their families) in AAI Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan since March 2020 till date.
2. Documentary evidence with respect to 1 above.
3. Provide evidence showing exigencies of work due to which employees were forced to attend office physically (including personal staff of officers and group D staff).
4. Whether FIR has been registered against AAI officers for negligence/criminal offence for forcing employees to attend office physically during COVID.
5. Provide copies of FIRs.
6. If not registered, intimate reasons.
7. Whether matter is investigated by Delhi Police.
8. Whether FIR has been registered against AAI officers for violating the provisions of Disaster Management Act.
9. If not registered, intimate reasons.
10. The act of AAI has spread the COVID disease manifold. Action taken in this regard may be intimated.