As per page 68 (Chapter 10: Airborne Infection Control) of the ‘National Strategic Plan For Tuberculosis: 2017-25 Elimination By 2025’ (https://tbcindia.gov.in/WriteReadData/National%20Strategic%20Plan%202017-25.pdf) there is a mention of the ‘The National Airborne Infection Control Committee (NAICC)’ established in 2008
With respect to the above:
1. Please provide a tabular list of the members of the Committee with their Name, Designation, Organization, Qualification (if available).
2. Please provide the Report of the Committee.
3. Please provide the list of the health facilities where the Pilot testing of operational feasibility and effectiveness of the guidelines has been conducted.
4. Please provide, in a tabular form the name of the Health facility and its baseline assessment report and the key facts.
5. Please provide the procedure of the baseline assessment conducted at the health facilities.