1. Provide the details of amount spent by GHMC on Neknampur lake so far (Ibrahimbagh and Neknampur chinna cheruvu) from 2016 till date January 2019.
2. Provide the details of events conducted by Central zone ZC (Be it cleaning, Internship programme, entomology, koneru cleaning) and what are the total expense by the department.
3. Is there any contract given to NGO to maintain Neknampur lake and Ibrahimbagh lake by Commissioner or Central Zone ZC.
4. There are several boards installed in lake about the lake maintained by private NGO and banners. Is there any orders pertaining to the same with Commissioner office and Who will be the authority to remove those boards illegally put near lake without permissions from GHMC lakes division.
5. Please share copy of communication by any NGO or CSR expressing interest to adopt neknampur lake/Ibrahimbagh lake and relevant documents from Commissioner or Zonal commissioner office on the same
6. Is Ibrahimbagh lake restoration tenders called by GHMC Lakes division? When is the work expected to start on restoration of lake under MK-4 programme inaugurated by Hon. Minister of MA&UD KTR garu during 2018