Chief Secretary, Government of Telangana,
Chief Minister's Office,
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Telangana State Secretariat
6th Floor, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500022
Telangana State Cabinet on 31 July 2023 had approved proposal for development of Warangal Airport at Mamnoor by alloting 253 acres of additional land for extension of existing runway and associated infrastructure including terminal building.
In the above context, please provide following information:
1. Please provide a copy of proposal received from District Collector, Warangal to Telangana Cabinet; to acquire additional 253 acres of land by means of land exchange with existing government land under PV Narasimha Rao Veterinary University.
2. Please provide a copy of cabinet approval note for development of Warangal Airport at Mamnoor.
3. Please provide status of land acquisition of 253 acres:
2.a) If the land acquisition has commenced, when is it expected to complete?
2.b) If the land acquisition involves additional funds, how many is the estimated cost to complete land acquisition?
4. Please provide a copy of minutes of meetings, government orders, correspondences etc with Airport Authority of India, to undertake development of Warangal Airport at Mamnoor.
5. Please provide a soft/hard copy of master plan proposed for Warangal Airport at Mamnoor with the proposed runway extension.