I have lodged complaint online with GHMC on 1st June 2018 (Complaint ID:10618105809) regarding damaged road opposite Apollo Pharmacy, near HDFC bank, High tension line road, Miyapur. GHMC officials called me that it was due to the water pipeline laid by HMW, they have to do it. Then I spoke to the HMW official, they gave me some technical specification of the pipeline and advised me that it is GMHC duty to repair the road. As a citizen & honest taxpayer, I should not be bothered who's responsibility it is. What I want is result on the ground. In that regard I have few questions to the concern authorities.
1. Why the aforementioned complaint is not resolved?
2. What challenges concerned authority is facing while addressing this issue?
3. Why the complaint has not been attended to in stipulated time?
4. Who are all the officials responsible for this issue?
5. Why those officials can not be questioned and held responsible regarding this issue?
6. How long it will take more to resolve this issue?
7. Who is the next authority to approach if the concern authority is not in position to resolve this issue?