It is observed that grievances registered on CPGRAMS website pertaining to Department of Telecommunications are forwarded to service providers such as Vodafone and Airtel.
However, instead of uploading replies by Department of Telecommunications, these private entities such as Vodafone and Airtel are uploading replies on the CPGRAMS website directly.
1. Please intimate whether private entities are allowed/authorised to upload replies on government website viz. CPGRAMS.
2. Are private entities not supposed to forward their replies to Department of Telecommunications which only is authorised to upload replies.
3. Is handling government grievance portal by private entities legal as per rules/law.
4. Furnish copies of rules which allow/authorise private entities to upload replies.
5. Please intimate name & designation of Appellate Authority appointed for Department of Telecommunications (as same person is shown as both Nodal Officer and Appellate Authority).